Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ALVIN!!!!


It has been a while since my last post and it has mainly been because life has just gotten busy.  Here are two cakes that I made a while back for two different friends of mine.  I made the camo cake for a friend of mine's little boy who was having a hunting themed birthday party.  Then, the chimpmunks cake was for, you guessed it, an Alvin and the Chipmunks party.  Did you know that it is very hard to find chipmunks birthday decorations?  You would think with how popular the movie is that they would have birthday supplies for this theme.  I really think they are missing out here!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your cake is great! I, too, was so frustrated by the lack of party supplies for Alvin and the Chipmunks. We didn't have your skill so we just had to make a letter A! Good inspiration! It's here http://diyingtobedomestic.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/alvin-and-the-chipmunks-birthday-party/

    ReplyDelete